Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Invocation

Invocation: the action of invoking something or someone for assistance or as an authority

I did not have a singular defining moment for accepting God into my heart. Our relationship grew with every encounter - from my experience of Him rescuing anxious thoughts to undeserved advantages in life's circumstances. This latest expansion requires me to move past invitation to invocation. I've held onto control for a long time. Invocation requires a more full experience of God as an authority. I can ask for His help and support as a Father, and wade in his direction and influence. 

Next year's recalibration provides the sensation of a salt water float, dispersing the chronic pressures of the past two years into a buoyant landing place of trust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment