Monday, February 2, 2015

Break-up Blues| The Single Girl Recovery Kit

I had lunch with a friend today.  On Saturday, her boyfriend gave her a commitment ring.  Six hours later he decided that they wouldn't work.  She's hurt.  

But not alone!  

I told her that I would be there to support her throughout this break-up season.  And I also provided the following resources.  

If you or someone you know would benefit, please pass these resources along!


1) Captivating - I cried and cried and cried reading this!  But it enriched my understanding of my identity so much.  Check it out!
 
 
 
 
5) Peaceful Single Girl (Blog) - April gets right to the heart of the matter. We are discontent because we can't have our way.  Throughout her posts, April explains the importance of loving ourselves, respecting men, and trusting God.  Her God-inspired topics and explanations are not mainstream, however they are critically important.  I can personally attest to a transformation in the way I view and treat men as a result of reading her posts.  Enjoy!  

With Love - Mama Lise

No comments:

Post a Comment