Sunday, January 6, 2019

On Manifesting

Oprah has her way. Tia Mowry-Hardrict has another approach. My own understanding of "naming and claiming" (that is, manifesting my desires) has expanded.

Proverbs 16:3 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
3 Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed.

It begins with God. When I have successfully surrendered a part of my life, I am open to receive His thoughts. His thoughts influence and shape my heart’s desires. What I desire matches God’s will.

Once my thoughts are agreeable to His will, my actions begin to align with the successful direction of the Holy Spirit.

Co-creation begins with the Master Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment