Thursday, December 13, 2012

Floaters

Here's a week's worth of some of my thoughts.  Welcome to my mind LOL

Why are the police around during rush hour?  They slow everybody down... gaahhhhhhh!

Hmmmm.  Well I guess I feel comfortable driving the speed limit.  Less crazy.

If somebody on their cell phone almost crosses into my lane one more time, I am going to hunt them down and curse them out.  Yup.  No, I am going to start a public health campaign to limit cell phone use.  There are too many accidents here.  Just.too.many.

Sir, I do not care if you're driving a Bentley.  If you cut me off, I am going to catch up to you and give you the stink eye.

I made a list of preferred husband qualities.  I re-read it and it turns out I was just describing my ideal self. What does that mean???????????? Should I marry myself???????????

I miss jumping on the bed.  Well, I  guess I could try it in the morning.  No I am going to hit my head on the fan.  Must.find.way.to.jump.on.bed.

God you really do talk to me huh?

Why have I started putting all my business on a blog.  Am I crazy??

My body apparently likes to gain weight when I'm happy.  That's okay.  I'll take it!

Me and my sisters should make music videos when I come home for Christmas.

Leota is going to kill me for not making my appointment to go to the cardiologist.

I mentioned both of my parents in a Facebook post and they both liked it.  Now, how can I orchestrate them becoming friends on Facebook?  Oh no!  Am I planning a parent-trap, Jess from New Girl style???

Ugh... should I take Spanish?  No, it's too late.  No, I can do anything.  Ugh.  I hate learning.

Do I really have to do Christmas shopping?  No seriously, do I?

Must find Tootsie Rolls.

Must forgive. 

Must buy an ironing board.

Must get an oil change.

Will do all of the must things next week.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello daughter. You never cease to amaze me. Smart, Intelligent, and Wise young woman. Now when you and your sisters are at the house for Christmas make sure to have breakfast ready every morning by 8:00. Yall know I get up early. Luv Ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're speaking my love language Daddy! Thank you for the kind words.

      Ummm about breakfast... see every time we make something, it never lives up to the "perfect" way you make it. I say we just skip all that and you can just cook it your way. Don't forget the homemade biscuits! hahahahaha

      Delete