Saturday, March 23, 2013

Are You Sure You Know Me?

     
  • "Well you just really need to find your passion. You need to really find what drives you." (Ummmm got that already.)
  • "Yea, you look like the player-type."  (HA! Not today and not ever. Sorry.)
  • "You want some wine?" (Actually, I'll take a double shot of vodka on the rocks.)
  • "Your apartment is so clean." (Today. Yes. I know how to clean.  But there are those days during the week when you'll find a cereal bowl in my bathroom and my bra in the kitchen! LOL)
  • "I know you don't curse." (Obviously you've never been a passenger in my car when I'm driving through ATL traffic.)
  • "You're very graceful!" (Seriously now.  I turn corners too fast and bump into walls.)
  • "You know that song by [insert soft rock musician or contemporary Christian artists name here]? (Ok, so I'm really all about Classic Soul, R&B, and Hip Hop.  I'm branching out little by little. Don't judge me. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment